The Web Development Process
The most beneficial process used in building websites today is known as the "agile" or "iterative" software development method. In short, it means we start building quickly and have multiple review points with you along the way. This method avoids surprises and keeps us both engaged in the project as it comes to fruition.
Here's the basic 10-step process we'll follow:
- You complete a new website questionnaire
- We schedule an discovery meeting to document your exact requirements
- I draft a proposal for your review
- You accept the proposal (YES!)
- We schedule a "kick-off" meeting to assign content responsibilities
- I develop
- We review
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you sign-off
- We go live
- We celebrate!